- Responsible for management and technical design, leadership and implementation for a variety of medium to large sized IT projects throughout Latin America. Some of these include:
- MFG/Pro server consolidation and clustering. IT responsible for consolidating 12 Latin American countries MFG/Pro instances in Milwaukee's (HQ) data center.
- Monterrey Payroll IT Leader for implementing META4 payroll outsourcing in Rockwell s new Monterrey plant.
- Design and development of a fully automated marketing event registration and tracking system.
- Web Access IT Leader for the development of new features and migration of the legacy web application used by Latin America distributors.
- Implement MFG/PRO electronic invoicing (paperless) for RA Chile subsidiary before legal timelines to improve billing process and comply with tax regulations.
- SAP r8 HCM Latin America legacy systems data conversion. Data developer (ETL) for migrating HR legacy systems to SAP HCM for all Latin America sites.
- Latin America Data Warehouse (LADW) Designer and technical lead for the new enhanced version using SQL Server, Java and Cognos technologies to provide sales and financial data to high management.
- Dispatch to Invoice (D2I) Project Manager of a Six Sigma project to reduce by 300% the time to invoice, improving Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) from more than 180 to 30-60 days.
- Managed IT infrastructure, IT budget and business applications for the Andean region's (Venezuela, Colombia and Peru) RA subsidiries.
- Worked as an on-site IT consultant at Rockwell Automation, providing services for desktop support, LANs, database analyst, application developer among other tasks.
- As cofounder and director of the company, I offered my IT & IS experience and knowledge to provide external consulting to several small to mid sized companies mostly in the civil engineering (construction) industry. The company developed a Construction Project Control System that received an award from the Venezuela Engineering School as one of the top three Civil Engineering programs of the year (1993).